nicolas75;671072 Wrote:
> And well, unlike what you said, plugin was actually usable with
> TinySC.
>
> So I guess it is not because you say something is impossible that it is
> actually impossible :)

Sorry, but you are mistaken.  If you are talking about Erlands fix to
the TinySC "no scan" issue/fix, that is NOT a plugin, it is a PATCH
installed directly onto the Touch itself via the Patch Installer
Applet.

Plugins are NOT usable in TinySC.

Neither did Erland say anything like you are claiming.  All he said was
that in order to download the patch your Touch must be connected to
either SBS or TinySC.  Nowhere does he say nor acknowledge that "SBS
must be running to install this patch, even if your Touch is NOT
connected to SBS".

--
toby10