CEBJr;675441 Wrote:
> I reset the Xilinx.  It sounds better, now, but I need to do the
> comparisons recommended in other posts.  It's difficult to do that
> given that I can't call up a particular song on Pandora, so I have to
> wait until one overdrives and then see if I have a copy of my own.
You could do that, but a much easier and better way to go would be to
make a 128kbps lossy copy of something from your own library. Choose a
similar kind of music to the kinds that were exhibiting the distorted
treble before. Then put the lossy copy in your library (temporarily),
put lossless and lossy in the same playlist and go back and forth to
your heart's content.

--
aubuti