maggior;681334 Wrote:
> How did you get the APK files off your phone to email them?  I can't
> find them on my Xoom and I'm assuming it's because, without being
> rooted, I don't have access to the directory that contains the APK
> files.
I use the Android app ASTRO as my file manager on my phone.  One thing
it does is create backups of all or selected apps, and they back up as
APK files on the memory card.  I just email them from there.  Some
work, some don't (if they require phone access, for example), and some
work but think they're on the phone screen, so don't show up right on
the Nook.  In some cases, I installed an app on the phone just to back
it up and send it over to the Nook, and then deleted the phone app.

--
kc5f