I have a trial sub to SiriusXM internet streaming.  I installed the SBox
app and entered my trial sub username and password.  The App installed
fine, but I can't get the app to work.

One of two things happens: on the Player Screen (touch, SPlay, SB3,
etc) the song info shows and the player pretends it's playing -- no
sound, tho.  Or, #2, the player screen shows an error message, such as:
"Unable to retrieve channel info, Unrecognized error code, BEAD 110B"
By continuing to press "Play" I can also generate other error messages
on the screen, which I haven't tried to write down yet.

The Trial user/password info I received works fine on the computer
player for Sirius and also works perfectly in the Ipad App for
SiriusXM.  I am up to date with SBox updates for the players and the
Server.

Has anyone with a recent Trial Subscription had this problem and solved
it?

(Of course SiriusXM's Support Advice offered numerous excuses, but none
had anything whatsoever to do with my actual problem....)

Thanks for any help.....

--
pbroughton

phb (1.5 Booms,2 SB3,1 Rec, 2 Controllers, touch, iPeng, 2 SoundBridge
R1000s)