Having tested Orange Squeeze while at work today, I can verify that it
also worked fine to manage the playlists for my WinAmp player, and also
with a SqueezePlay client which were both streaming music over the net
from my home server.

The more I use it the more I like it, finding this app at just the
right time for me as my 2nd Squeezebox Radio arrived today. A major
online retailer is selling them for less than £85 (GBP ex-vat)
delivered, I do not know if it is OK to name them here, but it is
amazingly easy to guess who it might be.

Still having problems with the volume control on the Archos 80, the
Orange Squeeze pop-up slider has a definite lag and only works some of
the time. I updated the firmware on the tablet today, but this issue
remains. It is not a real problem as the actual volume changes and the
Archos pop-up slider shows the real volume level, so it doesn't stop me
using it. It could well be an Archos specific problem, I am hoping they
release the promised Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade for it soon, so this
problem might be fixed by that.

--
Guernsey Zoo