I don't think KidsPlay will help. KidsPlay provides a means for
reprogramming the six preset buttons, but I'm fairly certain there
isn't anything for preventing changing the other settings that the
Radio has on its menus.

I think the only parental control available is the old fashioned POS
(parent over shoulder) variety. It may be possible to block some
internet traffic using conventional blocking controls at the router or
firewall.

I also think it's interesting how expectations differ. I would never
consider parental controls to be a "basic requirement" for a network
music player, but obviously some do.

--
aubuti