Just my two cents worth...

If you've tried "you break it you fix it" ten times already and they
still don't get the message then it seems to me that they are not yet
capable of dealing with something like an SB Radio (or they have a
peculiar sense of "fun"). Try replacing it with a standard AM/FM radio
until they are ready for an SB.

On your others:
- for blocking access to certain tracks in your own music library, see
Erland's Multi-Library plugin

- for limiting certain radio stations or setting time ranges, you may
be able to do something with your router. It all depends on your router
model, or more precisely, the firmware installed. Some have facilities
for setting time ranges and restricting addresses. For example, the
Tomato firmware on my Linksys WRT54GL router can set restrictions for
specific devices on the network based on time, web site, etc. See
http://r3dux.org/2009/12/how-to-block-access-to-specific-websites-from-your-router-using-tomato-firmware/

--
aubuti