I've read everything I can find on here and still can't figure out what
I'm doing wrong. I use iTunes and Apple Lossless for my whole library
and have been streaming fine for years. I recently got a Touch and
bought some HD Tracks 24/96 and 24/192 albums. I can play the 24/96
from USB stick directly into the Touch, but no way will any of these
files stream from my music library! I know these are flacs and iTunes
doesn't play flacs. So I added another directory for LMS to scan ("My
HDTracks Music") and all of the files are found and listed in my
library on LMS web page access. I can select the files and put them in
a playlist and click them to play--they look like they are playing,
artwork shows up on web page and Touch screen, elapsed time moves
along, everything looks FINE but no sound!
Is it because I told LMS to "use iTunes"? Should I uncheck that box?
I have read that other people play these hi rez tracks through their
Touch no problem.
Please help! I know the files are OK because they all play (well, not
the 24/192, I get "file type not supported" when I click on those) from
the USB stick plugged into the Touch.

--
sc53

Living Room ~ Touch > Benchmark DAC > Audio Research CA-2 > ProAc D15
Bedroom ~ Boom
Kitchen ~ SB3 > NAD 747 > ATC SCM 12
Listening Room ~ SB3 > Electrocompaniet ECD 1 DAC or North Star USB
DAC32 > BAT VK32SE > BAT VK55SE monoblocks > Genesis 500