> if all else fails take notice that the new case looks nice
> enough to...>horror-of-all-horrors>...put it ON TOP OF your
> stupid cabinet!

Well, consider that not everyone wants to see the unit regardless of
how nice it looks.  Personally, "looks" are near irrelavent and I'd
prefer the SB to be nearly hidden except the only part that really
matters, the display.  But it's all subjective so let people express
themselves.

On that note, while the SB3 looks real nifty and Mac-like (yes, that's
a compliment), I finally put two-and-two together and realized why it's
just not for me.  Looks too much like my DSC alarm panel...