I have just installed DSBridge onto my wife's new laptop with Windows 7,
64 bit.

I too had quite a few issues getting it to work but in the end it
wasn't really much different from intstalling onto my 32 bit Windows XP
laptop.

All the files used were 32 bit versions, including the Lame dll.

However the lappie had come with a version of McAfee internet security
software and I only managed to get DSB to work by uninstalling the
firewall component.  That is fine for her as the laptop is essentially
a desktop replacement, is behind a NAT router / firewall and will never
leave the house. YMMV.

I needed to put all the DSB files and 32 bit Lame dll into both the
Spotify and Flash install folders. IIRC these were:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Spotify
and
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

It seemed odd to be putting 32 bit files in the 64 bit OS section, but
it works.

Good luck!

--
TheLastMan

Matt
http://www.last.fm/user/MJL-UK
*SqueezeBoxes:* SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
*Server:* Synology DS107+ (500GB) NAS running LMS 7.7.0 on SSODSmod
4.14
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 as
access points
*Livingroom:* Receiver into Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver into Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:* Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline.