castalla;691494 Wrote:
> Interesting.
> Bingo!  No more dsbridge with avast, and to my surprise Spotify still
> worked.Are you saying broadcasting Spotify to your Squeezeboxes "still
> worked",
or that playing Spotify on your laptop "still worked"?

I have tried experimenting and AFAICT broadcasting Spotify to your
Squeezeboxes using DSBridge only works if you have the files in both
the Spotify application folder AND the Flash folder.

It might be that just having the files in your Flash folder, even if
renamed, is enough to get it to work.

--
TheLastMan

Matt
http://www.last.fm/user/MJL-UK
*SqueezeBoxes:* SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
*Server:* Synology DS107+ (500GB) NAS running LMS 7.7.0 on SSODSmod
4.14
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 as
access points
*Livingroom:* Receiver into Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver into Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:* Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline.