emalvick;693511 Wrote:
> Does it really over-ride the AA tag in terms of browsing, though?  Back
> at one point while messing with the comp tag, if I had a comp tag + AA
> (AA not equal to VA) the album would show up both under the AA and
> under the VA (Compilations) menu... i.e. it seemed they were given
> equal browsing.  That could have changed though (my experience was back
> at 7.3 days).

hmmmm, I think that if I have a compilation with an AA tag, it shows up
under both the VA(comp) menu and under the Artist listing (AA name), but
only if the AA name is an artist that has at least one other album in my
database (i.e., other than the comp album). Artists that show up under
compilations only (no other albums) don't show up under artist listings
(if I have compilations grouped together checked in settings).

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag