Probably this question is primarily addressed to Erland as it involves
one of his plug-ins.

I really like the Custom Browse function but I find it particularly
problematic that The Albums And New Albums sub-menus do not sort
alphabetically. All the albums are grouped in pages of 50, each page
numbered 1,2,3 etc. This is hopeless for navigating around a large
collection like mine and virtually renders the functions useless. This
occurs on both the PC web interface and Ipeng.

I would really appreciate a fix for this if at all possible.