bobertuk wrote:
> In a similar vein...
>
> Is it possible to present 'Artist' as the first item followed by 'Album'
> then 'Year' under each entry in the list when using Album/sort by
> artist.
>
> With the existing 'Album' (& 'New Albums') sorts it can be quite
> confusing reading through the list and being presented with the Album
> name first rather than Artist.

I don't want to change that as default, as I think it might be bad on a
Boom where the the display isn't that wide so you might end up to only
display artist names, but you can select the "Customize" option in the
bottom of the menu configuration and see if you can figure out how to
adjust it. I guess it might be hard to do the customization unless you
are familiar with XML and SQL, but that's the way to handle it in case
you like to change this behavior.