erland wrote:
> To me it feels like my Squeezebox experience hasn't really evolved much
> during the last year.
>
> I don't want a list of ideas which you think someone else wants, I want
> a list of ideas which YOU want.
>
> I don't want a list of bugs to be fixed because that's obviously
> something that needs to be done, so it doesn't have to be discussed, I
> like ideas of things that would make big changes to your Squeezebox
> experience, it might be ideas of new software features or ideas of new
> hardware, it might related to music listening or the earlier steps of
> ripping and tagging music to get it into your library.

I understand your point of view, and under normal circumstances I would
agree. At this stage though I feel that it is pointless to think about
extra functionality while Logitech hasn't been able to deliver even one
(reasonably) bug-free firmware version for my two Squeezebox radios.
Introducing new features, while even the most basic functions aren't
reliable, is asking for (even more) trouble.

Hans