AndrewFG wrote:
> Well, I would suggest two solutions:

- Is smart playlists supported if I control the player with a tablet and
use JRiver Media Center as server ?
- Is Dynamic Playlist plugin provided smart playlists supported if I use
Whitebear ?
- Do you know if Spotify is supported in any UPnP players ? If it are,
are those players possible to control with an external UPnP Control
Point ?

I've tried PlugPlayer and it's was way to buggy for my taste, but I used
it towards LMS built-in UPnP server so possibly the crashes can have
been caused, thanks for the tips of the other tablet apps, will take a
look and see if any of them works better.

AndrewFG wrote:

> On the iPad I have Kinsky loaded and also PlugPlay (but to be honest I
> use iPeng to control the Squeezeplayers directly)

Why do you use iPeng instead of a UPnP controller ?
Is it because there isn't anything with the same functionality using
UPnP or is there some other reason ?