I'm working on a music streaming related project and want to get a
better feeling of how large an average local music library used by
community members with Squeezeboxes today.
I'm interested of your library size independent if you are running
SBS/LMS on a computer or if you are using the built-in server in a
Squeezebox Touch, if you are using multiple libraries provide an answer
for the one you mostly use.

Please take the time and indicate in this poll how large your local
library is.
You will find the number of tracks in your library at the bottom of the
web interface in Squeezebox Server or Logitech Media Server.