Looking for some assistance with an issue I've had ever since I set up
my Squeeze Box Classic.  I've had a really good experience with my
Squeeze Box other than running apps.  I've tried numerous times over the
past few years and have yet to resolve it.  My problem lies with running
apps.  Using Pandora as an example.  I've got an active Pandora account;
I run it flawlessly on my Iphone, Ipad, and PC.  However it's a
different story with my SqueezeBox.  I get the app loaded without a
problem, however when I go to play it, I get no audio and it appears to
time out.  More speciffically, when I hit play, it loads in the Logitech
Media Player window and beginning to run.  Everything appears fine but
no sound.  It will run for approximately 9 secs without audio before
advancing to the next track. I've tried numerous apps, always with the
same results.  Like I mentioned earlier, no problem playing music files
or internet radio, just these third party apps.  Any help you can give
me will be greatly appreciated.