MrSinatra wrote:
> ...if we want to see the slim paradigm survive, i think it needs
> completely rethought out.

We can discuss individuals use cases forever, but essentially i think it
comes down to one thing - profit. I cant see how it's really that
profitable for Logitech. The money is in content these days, so unless
Logitech get a significant cut of the Spotify/Last.FM/etc, i cant see it
continuing personally. And even then, audio revenue streams are small
compared to video. Many one last ditch attempt to rescue the line is on
the cards, but if take up is not very high I'm extremely pessimistic
about the Squeezebox's future. I hope i'm wrong, i really do.

A few years back i got laughed off the forum for suggesting a switch to
Android. Is that still such a crazy idea?