Thanks for the info. I'm not interested in debating, but just trying to
add some perspective. Anytime anyone buys technology there is a risk of
ending up on the out. A lot of people were sure the Betamax video format
was going to win against VHS, but it didn't. Both electric and steam
powered cars were hot commodities a hundred years ago. They lost
big-time to the gas engine. Forty years ago a lot of people jumped on
the quadraphonic bandwagon only to have the wheels on that buggy fall
off.

I was just pointing out that the Squeezebox user is in a better position
than most in this regard. Our music collection isn't rendered useless if
the product disappears and our amps and speakers will still do what
they've always done with a new source.

Anyone want to buy a Hayes 1200 baud modem? I paid only $700 for it
new!

;-)