db122 wrote:
> Thanks for posting those screenshots Gordon. I think 7" tablets are the
> best size for Orange Squeeze.
>
> Just letting everyone know that it is our policy to offer unconditional
> refunds outside of the standard 15 minute window that Google allows,
> should anyone desire it. We don't have many takers on this, but we
> understand that it can take much longer to evaluate an app like this in
> a complicated ecosystem like the Squeezebox.
>
> Also, we have taken a summer hiatus but development will resume in
> earnest when the kids start heading back to school.
>
> Thanks!

Well the kids must be back at school !

After seeing Gordon's screen shots (how did he get them ?) I got myself
a Nexus 7 and Orange Squeeze. Wow, this is good.

One "newby" question, in My Music, the standard Artists, Albums, Genres
etc. show and Trackstat also appears but the two Spicefly menu items
(that appear in the LMS GUI) do not.
Is this an Orange Squeeze or Spicefly issue ?