Wirrunna wrote:
> One "newby" question, in My Music, the standard Artists, Albums, Genres
> etc. show and Trackstat also appears but the two Spicefly menu items
> (that appear in the LMS GUI) do not.
> Is this an Orange Squeeze or Spicefly issue ?

I'm definitely a fan of the Nexus 7, although my Kindle Fire, rooted +
Cyanogen 9 is a great experience too.

The thing to look at is if the menu items come up on any of the Jive
players like SqueezePlay (software) or the SB Touch. Menus that appear
in the web interface are not necessarily visible or available in
controller apps.

That said, I don't use Spicefly so I don't know exactly what you should
expect.