This is to the developers at Logitech....can you guys please add DNS
resolution to the Logitech Squeezebox code on the players?  I work at
TZO.COM and we provide Dynamic DNS services so folks can track their
Dynamic IP and also use their network to host servers such as the
Logitech Media Center/Squeezeserver.

I'm a huge fan of the Squeezebox and own 4 myself, including 2 SB
radios.  I'd really like to be able to add in some DNS hostnames as
remote libraries such as myhome.tzo.net and myfriendslibrary.tzo.net,
etc.
Using an IP, especially in this age of Dynamic IP's is cumbersome, it's
a much friendlier experience if we could include DNS here instead of IP
only.  The server could also use a DDNS interface to help people use the
server as an update client for their favorite DDNS service.

In any case,  I hope you guys add this to the list, and we'd be more
than happy to help you out with some code to add in a DDNS client into
your server app

Keep up the great work on the Squeezebox, it's a wonderful product
line!!

-Eric McIntyre, TZO.COM