505 wrote:
> I recently bought a CuBox mini computer, to play videos using XBMC. It
> has an HDMI out, and SPDIF out. If my Touch would die, XBMC would be a
> good option. The apps on iPad/Android to control XBMC are quite good, so
> I would not need to switch on the tv. That might be a reasonable
> alternative for me.

Am I correct in assuming this system wouldn't handle sync to multiple
room players (across wifi or ethernet) and wouldn't allow the user to
use services that require authentication (MOG, Spotify, SiriusXM, etc.)
other than accessing the web based version of these services on the
CuBox computer.  For single point playing of local music files, I can
think of lots of excellent options (some of which I used *before* I
entered the SqueezeBox world).