nervoteso wrote:
> 65.000 file limit? really? also for me!!! bye bye sonos....which
> alternative? i use a lot of services like lastfm and deezer, also now
> LMS is installed in nas qnap and i've all music stored in that nas

and that's the upper limit. Depending on the metadata in your tags, it
could be much fewer than 65k. Problem for me as well.  Also note 16/44.1
files only (although I have very little 24/96 or 24/192 myself, so not a
problem for me).  Also, a closed system (no 3rd party plugins). And has
Pippin has pointed out, other than producing new hardware products,
Sonos has done nothing to update/improve their software in years.