mherger wrote:
> > It is based on the 7.8 branch Jul 17, 2012 git check in which I've
> > exported back to subversion as I really dislike git.
>
> What a pity (but trust me: git and I aren't friends yet either :-)). How
>
> much of a patch would this be to be merged back?
>
> --
>
> Michael
The entire delta since the git export is 17M and includes support for
Solaris SPARC, OpenIndiana Intel and ASIO/WASAPI for Windows.  I had to
update to SDL-1.2.15 as 1.2.13 wouldn't compile on OSX and it fixes
video "flashing" on Solaris and Linux.  Portaudio to now at the latest
svn trunk, I added a newer zlib and included portaudio v18 support for
Solaris.

The OSX changes are relatively small except for SDL 1.2.15.

If upgrading SDL is not an issue, I'd be happy to spin a "mostly" osx
only patch, including the device selection through environment variables
and a few endianess bug fixes and such that I've fixed.