On the inside it's the same as an SB3, so if you're okay with the form
factor (sometimes compared to a 1970s era clock radio), it's as good as
an SB3/Classic. And it fits in a wider variety of spaces. I have two
SB2s in my collection and think they're great.

Be sure to confirm it's really an SB2. There have been several cases of
eBay sellers and others selling SBs (aka SB1s) as SB2s. The best way to
be sure is to look at the sticker on the bottom, or have the seller send
a photo. If it says Squeezebox2 then you're good. If it just says
Squeezebox, then it's an SB1, which is inferior in some ways.