aubuti wrote:
> Yeah, the promo picture is clearly an SB2, but that's no guarantee of
> what's in the box. I hope the seller responds with some clear proof for
> you. Failing that, it's up to your own "eBay antennae" to decide how
> much you should count on the seller's 100% feedback (on only 13
> transactions) and eBay's buyer protection policy. Personally, I would
> probably take the chance.

It appears to be an electronics store in a small city not far from where
I live.  My assumption is it's old stock they've had in a cupboard and
decided to off-load for what they can get.  I'd be surprised if it was a
rip-off.

It's purely hypothetical.  With two in-box new Touches and a stored Duet
Receiver and a spare Boom, I'm not likely to need this thing.  Just
intriguing, and a good price.

What I would like, though, is a standby Controller, and I see one
(refurbished) Duet on ebay for essentially the same price as the
Controllers being sold by themselves.

r.