Mark Miksis wrote:
> I think the real question is what will happen if, for example, Spotify
> changes their API and updates are needed on the MySB side to keep it
> active.  Will the music services just all fade away one by one as this
> happens?  LMA has already suffered this fate...

No reason to speculate, the future will show us what will happen, nobody
knows at the moment, not even people within Logitech.

There is probably more likely that Logitech will spend maintenance
resources to implement API changes for premium services like Spotify,
Pandora, Rhapsody than doing it for LMA.