I currently have 5 Slimdevices players, the newest being the SB3.  I
would like to future-proof my system with another hardware player or 2.
Would it be best to just stick with the SB3?  That way, I could possibly
use much earlier and simpler versions of the server software, maybe even
pre-mysqueezebox.com?  Actually, it would be useful to know what the
earliest server version is to support each hardware platform.  For
instance, the SB3 can use 5.41, but I assume the Touch can't.  Does
anyone have this info, which version is required for the SB3 and which
version for the Touch?