jimbobvfr400 wrote:
> Really liking this so far.
>
> I do have a weird issue with the way it works when you select tracks. If
> I choose play in the default option in preferences then as it should it
> adds the whole album, so if I choose artist - album - track as I
> normally do, if I choose say track 3 of the album the whole album is in
> the play list but playback starts at 3. All good and exactly as it
> should be.
> If however I choose prompt in preferences then the same action and
> choosing play in the prompt only plays that track. With no way to play
> the album. I do have play all tracks for album selected in player
> settings on my server. To play the album with prompt set I have to go
> back to the album list and choose the little menu option and choose play
> from there.
>
> I'd guess this is by design but either an additional option in the
> prompt or an option to choose play or add from an icon on the track list
> (this is my favourite feature in Squeezecommander) would be appreciated.
> I'd prefer to have prompt selected in settings but this making just
> playing an album quite awkward.

Yeah, it's not exactly by design, but it's not just a simple oops bug
either. We definitely want the play-from-prompt menus to be the same as
play-by-touch if the action would be the same, but they aren't always.
There is a bug filed for this in the OrangeSqueeze bug tracker, and I'm
thinking about how to make this behave more consistently.