Roamed to a different wifi and OS and Squeeze Player worked by IP with
one input.

Came home and OS very gracefully offered to change to another server.

Handy note to Squeeze Player dev: I am able to play to the nexus seven
both from my intranet and out in the real world. A fine feature.

OBike: is there a way to set a player's audio quality? This is really,
really, really low priority but I might have to go back to DSL (where
outbound is an issue when your collection is lossless.)

Please add way behind my need to touch a "header letter" for a single
character prompt to position the list.

I remain

banned for life