results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

garym wrote:
> As I noted in your other post (by the way, better not to cross post),
> I'm not sure what sort of evidence of size/passion you are seeking. The
> existence of these very active forums for many years is one data point.
> Look at my signature for all the SB stuff I own. This is certainly
> evidence of my *personal* passion for the SB ecosystem for playing
> music.

Thanks for the note garym - and sorry for the double-post. Definitely
want to be a good citizen, but have not been an active poster before.
Hopefully my posting malfunction shall be forgiven! :)

I know that size/passion is somewhat hard to quantify - getting
on the forum is also a good data point. That aside, it would be
interesting to find out how many people would be genuinely interested in
buying new products if they became available - the poll which I put up
will hopefully provide an indication.