results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

garym wrote:
> No harm on cross posting (it just makes it complicated to follow a
> thread....the way most folks read this forum, they see *all* the new
> posts, regardless of the thread they are posted to).  I'm generally not
> budget driven on such purchases within reason (given performance-price
> tradeoffs as I don't want to waste my money of course). In this context,
> I did buy a Transporter and would have probably bought a "Transporter
> II" had it evolved. However, one major issue for me beyond the "audio
> quality/flexibility" of the player is the software backbone (e.g., LMS)
> and its ability to *also* allow me to connect to internet radio
> (relatively easy) and music services like MOG, SiriusXM, Pandora (a bit
> harder I assume in the case of "paid" services).

Yes - I absolutely get the music services aspect and how important this
is.