According to a sales rep in a store that sells Sonos, the reason why I
cannot play synchronized streams of Spotify on multiple players, is that
Logitech does not have an agreement with Spotify to allow for more than
one active stream at a time, since that would be as if one account would
be used by many users. Sonos is the only company that has this agreement
with Spotify. However, that does not make sense since I can play
multiple streams on my players as long as the are not synched. What I
have noticed is that the Logitech Spotify application leaves a lot to
desire. I get very ofter the message that the tune I am trying to play
is not available in my region. When I play the tune directly with
Spotify, I have no problem. The availability of a tune should of course
be the same regardless of on which device I chose to play it. It is sad
that Logitech does not put more focus on this since this is how more and
more music is consumed. Ultimately I think that market shares will be
lost here...