pippin wrote:
> As garym stated: you can pinch to zoom the artwork but on pre-iPhone-5
> devices it will them be overlaid by the text.
> If you look at the screen closely you will notice that making the text
> "smaller" won't help, the only option that allows to show the artwork in
> full width without an overlay would be to either entirely remove the
> text or the controls at the bottom of the screen or to do a small text
> and completely remove the player-selection tab. None of these things I
> will do.
> Like everything in life, this is a compromise...
>
> On Lyrics: I don't think options to disable functionality are a good
> thing to do so I won't disable the lyrics screen unless I have anything
> else to show there, can't use the swipe gesture for anything else anyway
> without adding more confusion.
> I also really believe that accidentally going to that page is a
> transitional issue because people are now used to swiping right to get
> to the player screen. That will go away, I'm sure. For example, I did
> learn the changed scrolling direction on the Mac pretty fast although I
> still have one pre-Lion device that scrolls the old way.

Thanks for reply. I found the pinch option shortly after posting. As I
don't have an iPhone 5 there's a compromise for me. When you tap the
screen the track time bar appears at the bottom. It would be cool if the
text at the top would appear/disappear same time as the time bar - that
would help when artwork is maximised. I take on board you won't be
changing anything in that regard but just a thought I'd like to share.

Can we toggle between prior ipeng releases? If I can I might just instal
latest old release to see if I miss it!