azinck3 wrote:
> 1) It's quite slow/sluggish
> 2) Abysmal battery life. You have to replace the battery on these things
> every year or two, and you pretty much have to leave the Controller in
> the charger at all times; if you want to carry it around for a few hours
> you'll probably exhaust the battery.
> 3) I had intermittent issues with lousy wifi reception with mine
> 4) As has been mentioned, the actual interface is kinda hard to use. The
> scroll wheel isn't terribly smooth or precise; combine that with the
> sluggishness and I always felt it ended up being really fussy.
I concur 100%. I gave away mine, it was useless and the battery went
dead within 1.5 yrs or so, even though it was resting in its cradle most
of the time. There is no comparison possible between iTouch/iPeng and a
Controller.

Other arguments:
- Controller was a (very, very) poor software player. iPeng is a good
one.
- An iTouch probably has good wifi-N capability, and you'll like that
when using cover album views etc (the Controller offers a finicky wifi-g
as already said.)