I've been using the preview version exclusively since it's been made
available.  Overall, I've found it stable and improved.  A couple of
things I've noticed:
1) I can't use rhapsody.  I can search and navigate my rhapsody library,
but when I select something to play, it doesn't do anything.
2) The problem with tapping the artist on the now playing screen and
seeing nothing found is back.  This works in the "regular" version.

Also, do you have plans to add the ability to set the sleep time for a
player?  I miss this since I use this functionality all of the time when
my kids go to bed.  I think it could be added to the pop up menu for the
player where you can change the player name, change synchronization,
etc.

Great app!!

Thanks.