benybrady wrote:
> You are probably right, to build a new house and go cheap on a sound
> system in the whole scheme of things is about 0.001% of the whole
> project, maybe just but the bullet and buy my 5 sonos amps and sell off
> my SB radio, Boom and duet. That may cover the cost of 1 amp.  I am a
> loyal SB user but probably have no choice. This is such a great forum.

You can do that, of course.  But consider whether you genuinely prefer
the Sonos product since, in my mind, you'll be paying far more to get
less (Squeezebox is a lot more flexible than Sonos, if a bit more
fiddly).  You haven't told us: is there a reason you're not considering
Squeezebox 3's?  After all, you were willing to consider Booms.