I would think as much as I love the squeeze products, you should not
consider using them for a new installation where the installation cannot
be easily changed due to the fact that the good squeeze stuff has been
discountinued and there is no information on replacement technology.  So
I would consider doing things like wiring in a closet of squeeze devices
like SB3 or Touches to amps and then speaker wire to the rooms something
that would be safe and easier to replace / reconfigure using different
technology if you had to switch out of the squeeze platform.