benybrady wrote:
> Is getting 5 booms the way to go? Or is their a better way....squeeze
> touch the way to go without having to buy 5 separate receivers?

Certainly not, Boom has internal speakers (and seems a little fragile
over time).
The Touch is praised by many, high quality sound. You can integrate it
to the walls in the house. 'See this post.'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96995-Squeezebox-Touch-Wall-mounts-available-All-colours)
You could also co-locate a computer with a multizone amp and run 5
software players. I guess sound quality will suffer a bit and
reliability will require some testing. But some users go this way with
success, it seems. See 'here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?86253-Poor-Man-s-Multiroom-Audio)
and 'here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?96210-DIY-Squeeze-house-installation)
for 2 recent attempts. There are probably more.