When I keep my finger pressed over a title in the music folder, I then
get the prompt that gives me the option to play the album now in it's
entirety, play next, or add to the end of the playlist.  When I click
the "play" choice, nothing happens...whereas before the album started
playing immediately.  If I tap a few times, then sometimes the album
will start, and sometimes not.  This issue just appeared over the last
24 hours.

Sorry if this comes off as difficult to understand typed out this
way...I appreciate you trying to address my issue.