When I am listening to an Internet Radio stream and I hit the Pause
Button "[||]" the stream pauses.  And it stays paused for many many
minutes. So that five minutes later, if I hit Play, the stream starts up
just where I left off.

Which is sort of nice but not what I want.

I'd prefer that Pause on Internet Radio worked more like Mute.  So that
resuming a Paused stream starts the stream up again as the current
position in real time. (I swear, that's what it used to do.)

It works this way using LMS as well as using MySqueezebox.com

How do I convert Pause behavior into Mute behavior?

thanks!