I am an end of line consumer and so want to listen to my music
collection and the radio. So what is UE?

I have the basic technical skills of setting up a network. I have a
Touch & 3 SB radios, one radio only being purchased in the last week for
my spare room as they are great once set up correctly.

I have taken much appreciated help from this forum as setting them up is
certainly not straight forward. I have a few new questions but will be
separate postings.

So my question is..Is my system going to be up and working for the next
5 years or so or am I going to be left with an expensive pile of
electronic clocks that once worked as music and radio players once
Logitech pull the plug on support & mysqueezebox.com?
Does Logitech's streaming format stick to a standard where I could use
another streaming service?

Combined with the squeezbox app on my Android, it's a (near) perfect
house music system. Why are they shooting themselves in the head with
such a market leader?

WP