smiggs, you beat me to all the tech answers.  From what I am reading it
is almost as if this new Olive is focused to be the best of Sonos and
Squeeze and at an affordable price.  Now the devil is in the details but
if they deliver on what they are saying it could be a pretty good
solution.  One issue I have is with the footprint of this thing.  I have
a few booms.  One is in my kitchen on a counter.  The one would be just
too large to be put in the same place.  Also right now they have no
plans to ship with the ability to connect to your home stereo although
they say the pieces are there to do it at a later date.