Mnyb wrote:
> The mip server runs fine on Linux (Clear OS in my case ) however the
> desktop app to analyse the files needs windows

I'm running both on my Linux box, though technically the UI presentation
layer would run on my Mac through X Window.

As for the TEN API: I just got news that some of the limitations I was
afraid of were removed. There's still a rate limit accessing their API
which means we'd need to be careful not to do unneeded queries. And a
limitation to 1000 catalogs per key. But both these limits seem to be
soft and can be discussed. We'll see. Maybe my fear of having more than
1000 users is a bit optimistic actually :-).