SlimChances wrote:
> Thank you for your posts. I would never consider spending $250 on a
> remote for my Touch. I just noticed some Android phones on E Bay going
> for around
> $50(http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Unlocked-Android-2-3-Qualcomm-WiFi-Capacitive-Smart-Phone-w-Google-Play-Store-/390535797066?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item5aedbf594a)
> which did not seem bad as a Squeezebox remote on the Bay is about $28

A Nexus 7 is so much more than a remote.  It's one of the best, if not
THE best, 7 inch Android tablet there is with full access to a lot of
great apps.  You can check the weather, read all the news, read
books/magazines, control some A/V hardware, and do stuff for work.

It's a bit expensive for a remote control but it's cheap for all the
stuff you can do.  And it's made well and has the latest OS.

You will be much more satisfied than using a small phone with an old
version of Android that is laggy.

However, once again, I understand it'$ much more expen$ive :)