Well despite the general doom and gloom about the demise of SB devices
(nothwithstanding the community-funded thread) I'm still enjoying my
little Squeezeboxen and waiting for used prices to settle down a bit so
I can get some more.  In the mean time, I recently bagged a brace of JBL
Control One speakers in almost-new condition at a great price and I want
to stick 'em on the end of a spare Squeezy.  I'd forgotten how much I
like these JBL beauties, but they do need a bit of welly to sing.  I
connected my little Topping TP-20 MKII but it runs out of steam just as
the Control Ones start to boogie.  The Topping TP-60 looks interesting
but is much more expensive.

So - any suggestions for a small straight-forward minimalistic
line-level amp offering - say - upwards of 30W RMS per channel into 8
ohms (and not at 10% THD!)?  Happy to buy used gear. Budget - how about
£150 sterling / €175 euros /  $230 US dollars?  There's plenty above
that budget (e.g used Cyrus Straight Line, Nu-Force) but I figure it's a
decent break point for used gear at least.  I know I can get some old
Rotel / Denon / Sansui / Teac / whatever stuff below that price but I'd
like something physically small and all I want is an on-off switch and a
volume control.

Thanks.