JohnSwenson wrote:
> I plan on having both ports on the Gen0.5 boards so we can test them
> both out. I was planning on making both a full size A connector, is
> there a need to make the OTG port go into an OTG connector?

Both as full size seems reasonable to me.  This will give us flexiblity
to test other use cases for usb other than dacs (IR interface etc)

> It is also possible to put a USB hub chip on the board, which presumably
> will help with the UAC1 async DACs. There are some hub chips that say
> they have a dedicated TT per downstream port, would this be helpful? If
> we decide we want to look at this I want to do it as a separate test
> board (see my other post for how easy this is to do). I don't want to
> stall the design of the Gen0.5 board while I look into this.

I agree this could be a useful feature for Gen1.0, but let me test the
raw output from the wandboard usb host port to validate it needs this
for a 1.1 device. [expect to get one next week].