results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=98200
Question: What should we call this new device?

- Open Music Box
- Melodia
- Phoenix
- Harmonic
- None of the above

DJanGo wrote:
> if you want to fight with the bigboys that already got the rights for
> these "nominations" - your welcome to "play" but it could be that your
> coins arent enough and you have to take some papermoney ;-)
>
> i just think it its a timewaste and if someone really want to replaces
> the streamserver/clients with the features that slimdevices bring us -
> its already everything there.
> There is no need to play with the shareholders of some trademarks just
> do want you want ;-)
>
> cheers

Well, as they say 'What's in a name?' ...

unfortunately quite a lot of associations.

SWAMP is possibly the worst choice yet - the connotations are all
uniformily negative (stinky, mire, rats and crocs, biting insects, etc.
).

'Orrible name!